Peter J. Burns III is an expert serial startup entrepreneur. During his decades of experience in the business industry, Burns has founded over 150 startups and he’s positively impacted the lives of thousands of individuals.
Burns is on a mission to make an entrepreneurial success accessible to everyone, including women.
Females face certain obstacles when they decide to become entrepreneurs. According to a recent publication by the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business, aspiring women often face unique “financial, cultural and structural obstacles.” The same report describes these obstacles as follows:
- “Few role models and a lack of mentors that contribute to the perception that entrepreneurship is a male-only endeavor”
- “A gender pay gap that hurts the ability of women to be successful entrepreneurs”
- “Unequal access to startup funding and financing streams that leave women with fewer credit options and a small portion of venture capital”
Despite these considerations, there are several indications that trends are changing. Today, women are finding increasing opportunities in the business industry. Perhaps more than ever, they are realizing their potential to start – and grow – their own businesses.
The future for female entrepreneurs is bright.
Take a look at some of the statistics cited in a 2019 article published by Forbes:
- “Over the past 15 years, these women-owned firms have grown at a rate 1.5 times greater than other small businesses.”
- “There are 9.1 million women-owned businesses nationwide.”
- “57% of women business owners expected their revenues to increase in 2018.” (In comparison, 59% of male business owners reported the same expectations for growth, which indicates that the ‘playing field’ is leveling.)
However, Peter J. Burns III doesn’t need statistics or information about new trends to convince him those female entrepreneurs are just as deserving and capable as their male counterparts. He’s empowered female entrepreneurs for decades with a variety of programs and opportunities.
Take a look at these testimonials:
- “Burn$ Funding helped me make major gains financially during my gap year before medical school. Peter is a well-known serial entrepreneur who has the connections and resources to launch an idea into a successful business. That being said, there is no idea too small. He was able to take a small conversation over lunch into a full-blown business in a matter of hours. If I could do it, you can too.” — Nicole C
- “Wow, this was amazing! Ever since I was approved for funding with Peter J. Burns III, my life has changed dramatically. Peter took the time to listen to my story and heard exactly what I was needing. His mission is based on compassion with a motivation to try and better humanity and support aspiring entrepreneurs so that they can get the money they need to expand their business. Burn$ Funding offers stellar customer service, great communication, and responsiveness.
One of my biggest takeaways from this experience with Burn$ Funding has been that there’s no adversity he’s not willing to listen to. Peter went above and beyond to work with what little I had and made it a priority to help repair my credit and provide me with the financing I needed to launch my business. As a millennial, there have been numerous times when I’ve been denied funding and felt defeated to the point of no return. But, as an ambitious entrepreneur, I never gave up and kept looking for the right lender to work with me.
As a serial entrepreneur himself, Peter J. Burns III values the importance of supporting private enterprise and promoting social change. Overall, it’s been an absolute privilege to work with Peter. I highly recommend reaching out to Mr. Burns. I promise that he will get back to you in a timely manner and prioritize your demands. Burn$ Funding is reliable, effective, and your best option!” — Lyndsey K
Get started now!
Through special Burn$ Funding programs and teaching entrepreneurship courses at Arizona State University and Grand Canyon State University, Peter J. Burns III has helped male and female entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds to blaze their own trails.
To learn more about how Burn$ Funding can help you finance your startup, visit www.burnsfunding.com. You can also read about Burns’s businesses, background, and investment opportunities at www.peterjburnsiii.com.
Gleeson, B. (2019, March 8). The Current Rise Of Women Entrepreneurial Leaders. Forbes Magazine. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/brentgleeson/2019/03/08/the-current-rise-of-female-entrepreneurial-leaders/#5c8a58453548
Shaheen, J. (2017). Tackling the Gender Gap: What Women Entrepreneurs Need to Thrive. U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship. Retrieved from https://www.sbc.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/2/5/25bd7ee9-a37b-4d2b-a91a-8b1ad6f5bd58/536DC6E705BBAD3B555BFA4B60DEA025.sbc-tackling-the-gender-gap.december-2017-final.pdf
Article by LK Bright MLS & MLIS